Brother MFC-8220 is similar in specification to other Multifunction Centers offered by Brother, but comes in a little heftier package, which allows for some features you will not find on models designed with very little space. At 17.0 "x 17.8" x 13.2 "in dimensions, the unit takes up a bit more space in the world, and has a weight unit of 25.6 lbs.Additional size is due in part to additional open paper tray slots to increase capacity unit for 500 sheets total during stock sheet 250. Tray not coming
cheap, but if your small business moves high volume, being bogged down by constantly filling low capacity trays can prove to be a pain in the neck.
Also, a feature that is included thanks to the freedom of the size of old phones big corded irritating looking looking sticking straight from the side of the unit. The corded headset is a feature that seems to be getting shuffled out of late as sleek, small units that squeeze everything into one becoming more and more popular. But, if it looks hot rod and a small footprint comes both functions maximum, then why not throw in a big gray phone that does not make an apology about how it looks like someone is pasting it to the side of the unit? Other phone lines open in the office never get sick and, with the help of 32 MFC-8220 the standard memory MBs, others can still operate other features of the machine while you're talking away, explaining to your friends how you're still using a phone that has strap on it.
When you're done playing on the phone, take a moment to check out the Brother's efforts have been put in to put this unit at the top of its class. It comes with a high speed modem capable of 33.6 BPS K that sends faxes on two second pages, while slow units run at about six. Another luxury is PCL6 and BR-Script 3 emulation that let you know the business means MFC-8220.
Print high quality and high speed, with 21 pages per minute maximum print speed, and sharp enough 2400 X 600 dot per inch thanks to print quality with laser printer model technology. And, unlike many smaller units, these big boys have the option of replacing high yield toner cartridges which means you have to swap out your ink significantly less, while you'll get better grades that decrease the total cost per page. If high volume is a must, knocking money off at a time can add up very quickly.
Brother is really interesting stop this time with three color LCD screen, which helps with visibility but also by providing print status with a special way that is easy to understand and see from a distance, although you will not be traveling much thanks to that cable. Or, you could instead choose to go with the very useful Fax PC mode, which allows you to fax directly from the desktop and, with the Ethernet NC-9100H option, Brother MFC-8220 will have you do so in no time.
Brother MFC-8220 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Brother MFC-8220 Driver Download
- MFC-8220 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ DOWNLOAD
- MFC-8220 Scanner Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹DOWNLOAD
- Firmware Update Tool⟹ DOWNLOAD
- Network Connection Repair Tool⟹ DOWNLOAD
- P-touch Editor⟹ DOWNLOAD
- P-touch Utility⟹ DOWNLOAD
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother MFC-8220:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother MFC-8220 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother MFC-8220.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.