Brother has introduced label printers that you can connect to your network. Most label printers work best when connected via USB directly to your PC, but your QL-720NW can place in a central location. Anyone connected to a network can print address labels with this Brother printer label.
Brother QL-720NW can also be connected directly to a PC, and then work like a label writer. This is a network feature that sets this printer label apart from the competition. It also has a Wi-Fi module, for wireless network connections. The price of about £ 105 is very reasonable, as the author's label from other brands like Dymo costs the same or more but does not have network functionality.
The Brother QL-720NW is a fairly large device, but with the same dimensions as many other label printers. Connectors include USB, ethernet and serial port. The QL-720NW is compatible with PC, Mac and Android mobile and iOS devices.
Like many other label printers, QL-720NW is a thermal printer. Inks are present in labels, and when heat is applied to labels with printers, print-outs are made. The advantage is that you do not need to change the cartridge or toner, but you're also limited to black and white.
You get two rolls of labels with the printer. One is 29 x 90.3mm, the other is a continuous long paper measuring 62 mm x 8 meters. Placing the label rolls on the printer is very simple, and more rolls can be ordered from Brother.
Brother contains software with QL-720NW. The CD-ROM includes drivers, manuals, P-touch Editor, Address Book and Software Update. During testing we were unable to connect wirelessly with Cisco Linksys E3200.
Brother QL-720NW Driver Download Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
QL-720NW Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
QL-720NW Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹ DOWNLOAD
QL-720NW Scanner Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)⟹DOWNLOAD
Firmware Update Tool⟹ DOWNLOAD
Network Connection Repair Tool ⟹DOWNLOAD
P-touch Editor⟹ DOWNLOAD
P-touch Utility ⟹DOWNLOAD
QL-720NW Drivers, Software & Manuals for Mac OS
QL-720NW Full Driver & Software Package (macOS High Sierra 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)⟹ DOWNLOAD
QL-720NW Scanner Driver (macOS High Sierra 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)⟹ DOWNLOAD
Firmware Update Tool ⟹DOWNLOAD
P-touch Editor ⟹DOWNLOAD
P-touch Utility ⟹DOWNLOAD
QL-720NW Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
QL-720NW Full Driver & Software Package (rpm package)⟹ DOWNLOAD
QL-720NW Full Driver & Software Package (deb package)⟹ DOWNLOAD
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother QL-720NW:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother QL-720NW in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother QL-720NW.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.