The HP LaserJet 5200DTN has an impressive print function, and the printer can print with crisp and clear results when printing a document or image. In addition, HP LaserJet 5200DTN replacement ink cartridge / toner is easy to get at a reasonable price. If you do not have a driver CD, you can still install the HP LaserJet 5200DTN drivers with the setup file. Download the setup file here and select the operating system on which you want to install this driver.
Specification HP LaserJet 5200DTN:
- Printer Type laser printer - laser - monochrome printer
- Form Factor Desktop
- Width 19.3 in
- Depth 23.6 in
- Color White Enclosure
- Height 15.9 in
- Weight 72.97 lbs
- Media Sizes 11.7 in x 17 in, B6 (4.92 in x 6.93 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Folio (8.5 in x 13 in), JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in), Ledger B Size (11 in x 17 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in), Extra Tabloid (12 in x 18 in), 12.3 in x 18.3 in , 3 in x 5 in, A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B4 (9.83 in x 13.9 in ), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in)
- Device Type printer
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) 65000 pages
- PC Connection LAN, USB, parallel
- Laser technology
- Print Speed Up to 35 ppm - black best - 1200x1200 dpi - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Up to 18.5 ppm - black best - 1200x1200 dpi - A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in)
- Up to 18.5 ppm - normal black - 1200x1200 dpi - A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in)
- Up to 35 ppm - normal black - 1200x1200 dpi - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Up to 35 ppm - black draft - 600x600 dpi - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Built-in LCD status devices
- Connectivity Technology wired
- Parallel interface, USB, LAN
- Max Resolution (B & W) 1200 dpi
- Image Enhancement Technology HP ProRes 1200 / HP FastRes 1200
- Automatic Duplexing Yes
- PostScript Support standard
- First Print Out Time B / W 10 sec
- Language Simulation PCL 5E, PCL 6, PostScript 3
- Included 93 x PostScript fonts
- 103 x PCL
- Media Handling 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray, 500-sheet input tray
- Microsoft Certifications Certified for Windows Vista
- Included Consumables 1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 12000 pages
- Form Factor none
- Software Included Drivers & Utilities
- ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Yes
- ENERGY STAR Yes
- Connectivity Technology wired
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Networking Print server - integrated
- Network / Transport Protocol AppleTalk
- MIPS 460 MHz processor
- Power supply type
- Power Consumption Operational 600 Watts
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep 27 Watts
- Installed RAM (Max) 128MB / 512MB (max)
- Installed Size 128 MB
- Technology / Form Factor 100-pin DDR SDRAM - DIMM
- Max Supported Size 512 MB
That driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit), Macintosh, Mac Os Times,Linux.
HP LaserJet 5200dtn Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
HP LaserJet 5200dtn XP Driver Download (13.54 MB)
HP LaserJet 5200dtn Win7 Driver Download (4.5 MB) – UpdateMyDrivers
HP LaserJet 5200dtn Win8 Driver Download (4.5 MB) – UpdateMyDrivers
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
HP LaserJet 5200dtn Mac Driver Download (40.72 MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Color LaserJet 5200DTN:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Color LaserJet 5200DTN in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Color LaserJet 5200DTN The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.