- Print method: Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing
- Device languages: HP PCL 3 enhanced
- Print speed (varies by model): *Up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) black after first page / *up to 13 ppm color after first page
- Print speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Duty cycle: Up to 7500 pages per month
- Digital image processing
- Up to 99 copies form original (varies by model)
- Digital zoom: from 25 to 400% (varies by model)
- Fit to page, pre-scan
- Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Image editor included
- Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text
- Twain compliant interface
- Scan speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi optical, up to 19,200 dpi enhanced
- Color: 16-bit per RGB; 48 bit total
- Maximum scan size from the glass: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
- Walk-up black and white or color fax capability
- Up to 100 speed dials (varies by model)
- Up to 100-page memory (varies by model, based on ITU-T Test Image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution takes longer and uses more memory.)
- Manual multiple-page fax
- Automatic busy redial up to five times (varies by model)
- Automatic no-answer redial one time (varies by model)
- Confirmation and activity reports
- CCITT/ITU Group 3 fax with error correction mode (ECM)
- 33.6 Kbps transmission speed
- 3 seconds per page speed at 33.6 Kbps (based on ITU-T Test Image 1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution take longer and use more memory.)
- Ring detect with automatic fax/answering machine switching
- Power consumption:40 W (average printing)
- Idle state power consumption: 5.593 W
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (± 10 %), 50/60 Hz (± 3Hz)
- Output voltage: 32 Vdc, 2500 mA
Windows Operation System :Windows 10 32& 64 bit
Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
Driver And Software Details
Manufacture : HP
Hardware : HP Officejet Pro L7750
Software Name: HP Officejet Pro Full Feature Software and Driver
File Name : OJ_AIO_L7X00_Full_Win_WW_140_408-5.exe
Version : 14.8.0
Released: Dec 6, 2015
File Size : 285.9 MB
Download Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
Download Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
Download Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
Download Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
Download Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
Download Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
Mac OS X Operation System :Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
Mac OS X Lion v10.7
Mac OS X Snow Leopard v.10.6.8
Driver And Software DetailsManufacture : HP
Hardware : HP Officejet Pro L7750
Software Name : HP Deskjet, PSC and Officejet Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.6
File Name : HP_Installer_Officejet_Full_Group08_10.3.dmg
Version : 10.3
Released : Dec 6, 2015
File Size : 151.0 MB
Download Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Download Mac OS X 10.7/10.6
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Officejet Pro L7750 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Officejet Pro L7750 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Officejet Pro L7750.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.