The same printing unit has been installed by Konica Minolta in two different printers, the Magicolor 2430DL and 2400W. The Desklaser model (DL) is available for a list price of 580 euros - the Windows printer 2400W costs, according to Konica Minolta 465 euros.
Both printers use the turret technology, which generates a noticeable chatter during printing. Up to five color pages and 20 black-and-white pages should be able to print the two small color lasers per minute - Druckerchannel has tested this information (see page 4 of this article). The paper cassette can hold 200 sheets at a time. A manual feeder does not exist. The five consumables (four times toner and one image drum) are the same for both printers.
While the W (Windows) model is a GDI printer for which the manufacturer provides only Windows drivers (except NT4.0), the 2430DL (Desklaser) uses a Konica Minolta native raster language (Konica Minolta Raster Language). and also offers drivers for MacOS and Linux. A second 500-sheet cassette and a duplex unit that can automatically rotate the paper for double-sided printing in the printer are optional on the DL. The W model can not be upgraded with it.
The interface of the 2400W is a USB 2.0 port. The 2430DL also provides an Ethernet interface to easily integrate the printer into the network. Network installation is not hurdles-free - HP and Xerox network printers offer a much simpler solution.
As the first color laser known to us, the 2430DL offers a Pictbridge interface on the front. There the user can connect a compatible digital camera and print his pictures directly.
Printer channel conclusion
Both color lasers work approximately equally fast - the equipment is different. Both are solid and easy to handle. The printer costs measured by printer channel for text and color printing are favorable. The devices are recommended for those who have little space on their desks and occasionally want to print in color.
Download Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400W Driver For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, And Windows XP. The Magicolor 2400W outputs original prints at speeds up to 20 ppm B&W and 5 ppm color and accommodates a monthly duty cycle of 35,000 prints. The Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400W is compact footprint of 16.0"W x 16.9"D x 17"H is perfect for desktop use and it features an easy to read display for intuitive operation.
Windows Operation System :Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
Download Driver And Software Detail For Windows 32-bitManufacture : Konica
Hardware : Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400W
Operating System : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32-bit
Download GDI (For Windows 8/8.1/10 32-bit)
Download GDI (For Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit)
Download Driver And Software Detail For Windows 64-bit
Manufacture : Konica
Hardware : Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400W
Operating System : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 64-bit
Download GDI (For Windows 8/8.1/10 64-bit)
Download GDI (For Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta 2400W
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta 2400W. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.