By using an Epson L6190 printer, you can enjoy high-speed printing performance and also print borderless with sizes up to A4. This printer is equipped with the PrecisionCore printhead, the printing process can increase so that the level of efficiency can be better. Then, this printer also presents a new integrated tank design that allows this printer to be able to have the smallest size among printers with ink tanks that use other bottled ink refills. You can also refill ink without the need to worry about spilled ink thanks to an individual bottle design that has a unique shaped tip that can only be used on the partner tank.
Great Print Quality
This printer will impress you with the reliable capabilities it has. The L6190 delivers high resolution output with 4800 DPI for high quality. This makes this printer can print black and white documents with text that is extraordinarily sharp and resistant to stains and water. In addition, you can also print lab-quality brilliant photos on photo media paper.
Very Easy Connectivity
Enjoy the convenience of printing wirelessly with the support of Wi-Fi connectivity. That way you don't have to bother to connect the printer with a computer device via a cable. In addition, another advantage possessed by this printer is Wi-Fi Direct which allows you to be able to connect up to four devices directly to the printer without having to go through a router. In addition, this printer also presents Ethernet to ensure reliable connectivity so that you can easily share printers with colleagues.
Download Driver Epson L6190 Printer For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. Find complete driver functionality and installation software for Epson L6190 printer.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
Epson L6190 Windows Printer 64-Bit Driver Download (33.96 MB)
Epson L6190 Windows Printer 32-Bit Driver Download (30.72 MB)
Epson L6190 Windows Scan Driver Download (26.35 MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson L6190:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson L6190 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson L6190.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.