Select from the list of drivers required for downloading You can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system.
Canon MX536 drivers. Download Driver and software. Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Apple Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Category: Wireless All-in-One Printer (Multifunction)
Hardware: Canon PIXMA MX536 (MX530 series)
Software: scanner and printer driver.
MX536 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) Download
MX536 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10×64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Download
MX536 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac) Download
MX536 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows) Download
ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6) Download
MX536 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)Download
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)Download
MX536 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)Download
MX536 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)Download
MX536 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)Download
MX536 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)Download
MX536 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)Download
MX536 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)Download
MX536 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MX536 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MX536 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MX536 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.