Download Xerox Phaser 3260 Driver for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 32 & 64 bit and Mac OS X. Designed for the smallest footprint and low budget, this printer is easy to set up and ready to use. With the Energy Star certified printer, you can count on high quality prints while saving energy.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) | DOWNLOAD
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64bit) | DOWNLOAD
Xerox Phaser 3260 Driver for Mac
Mac 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 | DOWNLOAD
Mac 10.8 / 10.9 | DOWNLOAD
Xerox Phaser 3260 Driver for Linux
Linux | DOWNLOAD
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3260:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3260 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 3260,The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.