PIXMA Printing is available App in iOS and Android platforms allowing users to enjoy mobile printing and scanning. You can even check your remaining ink level and access PIXMA Cloud Link using the application. With PIXMA Cloud link *, you can print from popular online services such as Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox. Now you can also Scan to Email and Attach to Webmail services like Google and Yahoo.
Specifications Product Details CANON Pixma E460 WiFi printer
- Max Printing Resolution 4800 (horizontal) * 1 x 600 (vertical) dpi
- Print Speed
- Document: Color * 2: ESAT / Simplex (Approx.4.0ipm)
- Document: B / W * 2: ESAT / Simplex (Approx. 8.0ipm)
- Print Paper Size
- A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6 ", 5 x 7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom Size (width 101.6 - 215.9mm, length 152.4 - 676mm)
- Flatbed Type Scanner
- CIS Scanning Method (Contact Image Sensor)
- 600 x 2400dpi Optical Resolution Scan
- Scan Selectable Resolution 25 - 19200dpi
- Scanning Speed Reflective: A4 Color / 300dpi (Approx. 14secs.)
- Scan Max. Flatbed Document Size: A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)
- Copy Max. Document Size A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)
- Copy Image Quality Plain Paper: Fast, Standard
- Copy Speed
- Document Color: sFCOT / Simplex (30 secs.)
- Document Color: sESAT / Simplex (1.6 ipm)
- Network Protocol TCP / IP
- Wireless LAN
- Network Type: IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b (infrastructure mode)
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
- Security: WEP64 / 128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES)
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface
- PictBridge Wireless LAN: Available
- Dimension Approx. 426 x 306 x 145mm (WxDxH)
- Weight Approx. 3.5kg
E460 series Full Driver & Software Package Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP Ver. 1.1 49.65 MB Download
E460 series MP Drivers Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP Ver. 1.01 31.06 MB Download
E460 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64 Ver. 5.80 17.99 MB Download
E460 series CUPS Printer Driver macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/
10.9/10.8/10.7 Ver. 22.214.171.124 14.72 MB Download
ICA Driver macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/
10.9/10.8/10.7 Ver. 4.1.3 2.53 MB Download
E460 series Full Driver & Software Package OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/
10.8/10.7/10.6 Ver. 1.3 11.89 MB Download
E460 series CUPS Printer Driver OS X 10.6 Ver. 126.96.36.199 15.54 MB Download
ICA Driver OS X 10.6 Ver. 3.3.4 3.69 MB Download
ScanGear MP Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Ver. 3.00 236.36 KB Download
ScanGear MP Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Ver. 3.00 212.82 MB Download
ScanGear MP Linux (Source file) Ver. 3.00 203.82 KB Download
IJ Printer Driver Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Ver. 5.00 474.40 KB Download
IJ Printer Driver Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Ver. 5.00 261.85 KB Download
IJ Printer Driver Linux (Source file) Ver. 5.00 376.15 KB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma E460:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma E460 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma E460,The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.