How To Reset Epson T13, T13x, T121 and TX121x until Successful
Unlike the previous Epson printer outputs, for low entry series class T13x or TX121x, how to reset it requires a process that may not be a direct reset once. In resetting the Epson T13x and TX121x printers, it is very likely that we will make repeated steps 2 to 5 times the reset process. And as the author's experience in resetting some of the t13x and TX121x printers, all processes worked well, but the process varied. Most successful after the reset process 2 times or more, up to 5 times the reset process. And the time used also "takes" approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour of our work time.
This post is also a solution for various printer problems or printer diseases Epson T13, T13x, TX121, TX121, T121, T121x, and L200 software, such as:
1. Cartridge Not Recognized or Cartridge Not Detected
2. Replace Cartridge, because it seems as if the ink in the cartridge module is used up.
3. General Error due to re-placement of the cartridge that is not right, blocked by objects, etc.
Preparation Before Resetting the T13x and TX121x Episode Process:
1. Epson T13x and TX121x printers to be reset.
2. Printer cables, both the power cable and the USB data cable.
Epson Stylus T13 Driver For Windows 32 Bit
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows XP 32 Bit: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows 7 32 Bit: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows 8 32 Bit: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows 8.1 32 Bit: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows 10 32 Bit: Download
Epson Stylus T13 Driver For Windows 64 Bit
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows XP 64 Bit: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows 7 64 Bit: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows 8 64 Bit: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows 8.1 64 Bit: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For Windows 10 64 Bit: Download
Epson Stylus T13 Driver For Mac OS
– Epson T13 Driver For MAC 10.7: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For MAC 10.8: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For MAC 10.9: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For MAC 10.10: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For MAC 10.11: Download
– Epson T13 Driver For MAC 10.12: Download
Free Download Epson T13 Resetter
Epson T13 Resetter Software Download
Support for Operating Systems:
Epson T13 Resetter Software Download
Here Epson T13 Resetter Software Download Windows 7
Here Epson T13 Resetter Software Download Windows 8
Here Epson T13 Resetter Software Download Windows 8.1
Here Epson T13 Resetter Software Download Windows 10
Here Epson T13 Resetter Software Download Windows XP
Reset the Epson T13x and TX121x printers
If the resetter is blocked by an anti-virus (especially the Epson T13 resetter), enter it into the exceptions list. Or you can also disable the antivirus during the reset process. Don't forget to reactivate the antivirus after a successful reset.
1. Make sure the Epson T13x or TX121x printer connection with a PC or Notebook is normal and good.
2. Open the Epson L200 Resetter
3. After a new window opens, we select the USB port of our Epson T13x printer.
4. After the Epson T13x printer USB port is selected, click OK. We will return to the initial window of the resetter.
Choose Particular Adjusment Mode, a new window will open:
5. When we click OK, a new window opens again:
Click Perform, then the writing appears for all colors CMYK, .... ink uut was canceled.
At this point the first part of the reset process has been passed. Close the Epson L200 resetter again. We take a break first, or if we have enthusiasm 45, we proceed to the second part.
1. Open the Epson T13 or TX121 resetter. The same.
The process is up to the selection of a USB port for the printer, consider the image below:
2. Enter the main part of the reset process, look at the picture below:
3. We begin the process.
- Check the Main Pad Counter
- Check FL Box Counter
- Click Check
If it runs smoothly, a confirmation will appear, just click OK.
4. Next steps:
- Check the Main Pad Counter again
- Check also FL Box Counter
- Then click Initialization
- Confirmation will appear, click OK.
- Wait until the process is complete, then a confirmation appears to turn off the printer.
- Turn off the printer, then click OK.
5. Next we click the Ink Charging section. After completing the ink charging until it is completely sorted, turn off the printer. After switching off, wait 10 seconds, try restarting the printer. Usually with one step will succeed immediately.
The reset process for Epson T13x has finished.
Update (2015-111-18) Sometimes, in order (in one step):
1. Small ink counter reset with Resetter Epsn L200
2. Waste Ink Pad Counter with Epson T13 or T121 resetter (adjust to printer)
3. Ink Charging at the end
Usually the printer will return to normal immediately. Hopefully ... so that I'm not tired.
As the author said at the beginning of the post, this process may repeat 2 or 5 times or maybe more. But the author's experience, all have been passed and succeeded well. Sometimes you have to put the cartridge module back in its place.
Unless there is trouble on the mainboard of the printer, then there must be a hardware repair first, if any forced the reset process will be in vain alias will not work.
Note (can only be updated at this time - 31/08/2019). For software damage, there is an Epson T13x printer which with this method was not successfully reset. This case might only occur for a few printers. To be sure the printer is T13x series.
More about the t13x printer which is a bit fussy (in terms of) the software is:
1. Cannot be reset by this method.
2. The new reset can be successful with the link above.
3. The printer driver (software) will change to S22.
4. Usually after reset by the method above, the printer will return to normal.
5. After it becomes S22 and can be used, it usually cannot be cleared via printer properties in Windows, but with an L200 resetter.
6. And so on ... please those of you who want to share experiences about the same problem can be written in the comments column.
Check the success of the process by: Ink Charging, Cleaning, Check Status, using one of the resetter provided in this post.
Sometimes we are also likely to "dismantle" the cardtridge module from its place, if it has not been successful also reset its priter. But ... yes, we must be smart and be patient in the whole process of resetting this Epson T13x printer.
This reset process also applies to Epson TX121x printers.